Start Date: Monday, July 8, 2018
End Date: Wednesday, August 28, 2018
Please note: we do not have daily/weekly rates and we do not pro-rate fees for late enrolment.
Times: (all runs are from Runners’ Edge)
Mondays 9:00 to 9:45am
Wednesdays 9:00 to 9:45am
Age Group – 9 to 14 years old
This summer session is geared towards kids between the ages of 9 and 14 who have no running experience (not at a competitive level) and is designed to introduce children to the sport of running in a fun, safe, and effective environment. Each run is supervised with step by step coaching and water support. It is a great way enhance a child’s overall athleticism and will lead to skills that are transferable to other sports. It will also lead to other great benefits such as improving confidence and boosting self esteem.
* Owner Runners’ Edge
* Head Coach of Runners’ Edge Run Club (adults & youth)
* Head Coach of Sir Winston Churchill Secondary School cross country program and mid/long distance track.
* Benny has elite running experience at the junior, varsity and open levels.
* Registered Kinesiologist
* Runners’ Edge Clinic Coordinator
* Runners’ Edge Personal Trainer and Strength & Conditioning Coach
* Head Coach Brock University Track and Field Club
* Accomplished runner at the junior, varsity, and open level
* A fun, safe and nurturing running environment
* Effective coaching with an accredited coaches
* Supervised runs, step by step coaching and water support each session
* Drills and skills
* Effective way to boost overall athleticism
* Transferable skills to other sports
* Improves confidence
* Boosts self-esteem