Saucony Echelon 7 – Men’sJanuary 11, 2019
Altra Escalante 1.5 – Women’sJanuary 23, 2019
Saucony Echelon 7 – Women’s
The Echelon 7’s Foundation Platform provides a wide, stable base for people needing all-around support and an accommodating fit. A roomy toe box provides ample room for feet to splay, while the midfoot and heel elements frame your foot to hold it in place. This neutral running shoe also orthotic friendly and available in multiple widths. When you combine all those amazing features, plus our ultra-plush footbed, the Echelon is sure to become your new favorite running partner. The Echelon 7 is also helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Orthotics Friendly
- Successor to the Echelon 6
- EVERUNTM topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation platform sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Engineered mesh
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Orthotic friendly
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination.
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 11.2 oz. | 316 g.