Oofos Oolala Sandal Cabernet – Women’sJune 16, 2020
Saucony Hurricane 22 – Men’sJune 19, 2020
Mizuno Wave Horizon 4 – Women’s
Wave Horizon 4
Why run when you can float? XPOP PU foam and Mizuno Foam Wave deliver a one-of-a-kind cushioning combination that feels like you’re floating. Unrivaled stability and a secure fit keep you fully supported throughout your run. Experience what it’s like to float without ever leaving the ground in Mizuno women’s stability running shoes.
- Mizuno Wave®: The Mizuno Wave® plate disperses energy from impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and a superior cushioning.
- XPOP: A completely new type of midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound, and durability at a high level. The exquisite harmony of the super soft and advanced cushioning with high energy return makes you feel as if you are floating on water. This material offers you a running experience with superior comfort that you’ve never experienced before.
- AeroHug: Upper construction designed for an adaptive fit in all stages of runners gait.
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attentuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Premium Sockliner
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz