Hoka One One Bondi 7 Wide – Women’sDecember 10, 2020
Garmin Forerunner 45SDecember 16, 2020
Hoka One One Bondi 7 – Women’s
Hoka One One
The highly cushioned HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 is an everyday road running shoe designed for runners seeking unmatched protection mile after mile.
As the most cushioned road shoe in HOKA ONE ONE’s lineup, the HOKA ONE ONE Bondi 7 embodies their high cushion to weight ratio design philosophy. This allows you to run comfortably protected from the forces of impact without feeling weighed down.
- The soft feel of this shoe’s cushioning will make running feel less jarring and provides protection for your feet and legs even over longer distances.
- The supremely plush heel collar conforms to a wide variety of ankles, cradling the Achillies in cushy comfort.
- You get tons of cushioning underfoot for relatively low weight.
- The design of the shoe works with your stride to create a smooth, balanced ride over any distance.
If you ran in the Bondi 6, you will find that version 7 is very similar but has a couple of notable updates:
- A memory foam heel collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort
- Redesigned TPU overlays offer additional midfoot structure and support
- Soft EVA Midsole running the full length of the shoe it is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, offering enhanced cushioning and support.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to deliver a smooth ride and increased propulsion.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction and durability.
- Heel Bevel works to increase ground contact and durability while creating a smoother transition to the forefoot.
- Engineered mesh comprises the upper, providing lightweight breathability.
- Lycra comfort frame in the heel offers comfortable support.
- Internal heel counter locks the heel into place and provides additional support.