- If you are ill or have symptoms of fever, runny nose, cough, or difficulty breathing then we ask that you please stay home.
- Please obey all physical distancing rules while out running.
- We advise that you bring a mask or buff to wear during the warm-up and post-run.
- We will not be offering or handling water - please come prepared with your hydration belts.
- Unfortunately we will not be able to hold on to any keys, water bottles, fuel/nutrition or extra footwear while you are out on your run.
- Mind your personal space (no hugging, handshaking, etc).
- If you are over 70 minutes then we ask that you please book one of the earlier waves. With our reduced workforce and limited resources we are limited in how much support we can offer out on the course.
- If you just show up without booking a time slot then we will ask that you join in with a group who does not have 10 people signed up yet. Some waiting may be required.
We understand this is exciting to be back together as a group again but we are asking you all to be mindful of your actions within the group, and out in the community running.
The pandemic is not over yet so running will be at your own risk. As much as we are following public health's recommendations to the best of our ability the onus is on you as individuals as well.
Please remember you are representing Runners' Edge so we ask that you practice proper running etiquette and physical distancing standards with other pedestrians. Remember we are the faster moving targets so we should be pre-planning our actions to make the first move to physical distance. Please be a good ambassador for The Edge!